Perform diversified sales and customer service duties. Role requires the ability to use technical and customer service skills to build and maintain relationships with customers in order to sell products and services and ensure customer satisfaction.
Essential Functions 1. Plan and perform sales work; develop sales leads; cultivate and maintain good working relationships with customers.
2. Work from broad objectives and assignments to secure sales orders from existing and new accounts; demonstrate and promote the company’s production capability to customers; meet with all levels of customer’s management in order to develop a thorough understanding of the customer’s needs.
3. Monitor competitive activity in the marketplace; determine value management/positioning of the product in the market and competitive differentiation.
4. Collaborate with buyers/manufacturing to establish scheduling of manufacturing and/or shipment dates
5. Analyze market trends and recommend sales and promotion techniques.
6. Support finance in securing open accounts receivables from customer base.
7. Support internal and external customers with logistical required information.
Internal Number: R006764
About BW Papersystems
BW Papersystems, part of Barry-Wehmiller, combines extremely strong brands, innovative technologies and long-standing global experience in the corrugating and finishing, sheeting and packaging, and stationery, book-binding and security-documents industries.
BW Papersystems brings together 11 brands—BW Bielomatik (BWB), BWP Zerand, Curioni, JAG SYNCHRO, K&H, Kugler-Womako, MarquipWardUnited (MWU), SHM, VortX, WillPemcoBielomatik (WPB) and Wrapmatic—that synthesize manufacturing in the paper process industries. We offer market-leading technology for full corrugators in a variety of configurations, rugged rotary die cutters and flexo folder gluers, as well as starch-mixing systems. Customers rely on us for folio-size, cut-size and digital-size sheeting and packaging of paper, board and other materials. In addition, BW Papersystems’ portfolio includes stationery, passport production and specialized paper-converting applications, as well as book-on-demand binding lines, digital print finishing and RFID processing technology.
With manufacturing plants in the USA and Europe: parts and service centers in the USA, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Brazil, Singapore and China; our exceptional an...d amazing people working all over the world, we are at your side with product solutions and comprehensive services.